pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Thursday, January 05, 2006

December 2--snowflake front and back





















title page



Christmas Journal class with Shimelle
My main purpose in doing this class was to capture a Chistmas while my son is still young. We have lots of magic in our house and I wanted to make sure that I remembered the way it was. I used to journal a lot, but haven't consistently made the time for it since finishing college. So I also wanted to jumpstart myself journaling again. I was able to do both and I am very grateful to Shimelle for offering this opportunity. I kept up and made time each day, though I did not get to sleep early like I should LOL. Here is a sampling of my work, mostly I just wrote and doodled, but then again, my main purpose was to get my journaling going. Enjoy!





No comments: