pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ice Skating Albums--Exclusive Designs




Aloha Mai! 
I am so proud to share with you something that I have been working really hard on these past few months.  These albums are my exclusive design and are manufactured by Secret Scrapper Products.  I am very grateful to Mandy who has made this possible. 



I have 10-8 x 8" albums available so far and have listed two of them in my Etsy Store.  If you see one that you like here but is not listed yet, please feel free to contact me (more to come later).  They are all different, so if you like it, grab it! 

I would be grateful if you help spread the word about my albums to anyone you know of who has an ice skater, or love ice skating! 

I have a couple new challenges up on Secret Scrapper for this month, I hope you will join us there.  Lots of prizes up for grabs in this month long crop! 

Thanks for looking! 
a hui hou!

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

These are really gr8t... love the idea...

Amy Birch said...

These are awesome! What a wonderful idea! Best of luck with this...you'll do gr8!!!