pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Ice Sk8r Albums up on my site



Aloha mai,
It's been a busy time for me with school out and summer starting.  The weather is finally being a little more summer like.  I've also got a little summer cold.  Bummer! 

But despite that, I managed to finish a few Sk8r albums this week in preparation for the Washington State Games in July.  

I've got them up on my website.  I hope you'll take a look and spread the word.  ;)
This weekend Secret Scrapper had a one day crop.  It was really fun with great challenges.  The next one is a three day crop July 11-13!  Hope you can join us!  Here's my challenge from the weekend.  You can do it even though the crop is over.  

Take care and have a great week!  
a hui hou!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Photo Slides!!! Have a great week - April