pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Monday, June 02, 2008

Fiskateers Slumber Party



Aloha Mai! 
I'm so excited, I took my daily look at the Fiskateer's Blog and found my project up and running! About a month back Fiskateer Lead May sent me some wonderful goodies to play with. I hope you'll take a look. Fiskateers Frame: Heidi Grace Daydream Believer line and Secret Scrapper Frame.

You can find the frame I used at the Secretscrapper site.  I just love this picture of DS when he was little.  The paper bag hats are so in fashion LOL!


This week I'll be busy preparing for the debut of my Ice Sk8r albums at the Ice Fest Competition.  I am not sure how I'll be covering my shifts when DS is skating, but I'll figure something out.  I am hoping to make friends with the people on either side of me and maybe I can get coverage.  ;)

I have this really cool old cabinet that I picked up at the side of the road one day and I'm going to use it for displaying the albums.  I just found out that the table size is really small, so going vertical will help!   I'm going to clean it up and I'll take a picture and post my booth later this week.

 
Catch my latest review on How Do You Glue's Crafter's Card file at the ScrapFriends site.  It's a totally cool and fun item to alter!!! 
 

My Etsy Store has been re-supplied with tons of wonderful handmade items.  Remember that you pay only actual shipping!  I have some great Recipe albums up for grabs.  

That's all for now.  Take care and have an awesome day! 
A hui hou!

1 comment:

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Love the design with the kids and paperbags - just lovely!