pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Spring Cleaning! Books and Mags for sale!

Aloha Mai,

My Etsy store is well stocked and I have also done some:

spring cleaning...

and have some books and back issues of Magazines for sale or in some cases trade.  I hope you will take a look here at my Scrapfriends blog, I have pictures and everything there, so it will save me time if you go there to look.  ;)

While you are there, take a look at my newest review for Flair Designs Easter Surprise Collection.  It's the next entry down.  

Today is cake baking day.  We are in desperate need of canola oil.  We are making waffles with olive oil LOL!  Better get moving.  

I created the little altered box above for "Mr. Mush's" altered item challenge at Scrapfriends.  It is now in the Fiskar's Gallery.  You can see the tools I used for them. 

BTW, Niki won the survivor contest at MMFY like I thought she would.  She does awesome work.  Congrats!  

Take care and I'll post a picture of the cake when it's done! 
A hui hou! 

1 comment:

Dallas Meow said...

beautiful -
so lucky to find you through yahoo group.