pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hybrid Cards in My Etsy Shop



Aloha Mai! 
I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!  I am!  Lots to look forward to today and this weekend when we will be heading down to the Spring Fair in Puyallup to see how Kai's creations did in the fair.  He hopes his cookies or rolls takes a rosette.  I want to see the altered shoes that the kids created!  Oh, and the infamous Egg Drop contest is at 2pm on Sunday.  Keep your fingers crossed that Kai's creation gets past the first round this year.  ;)



I have a couple of my first Digital Hybrid cards on Etsy ready for Mother's Day.  See what you think.  I had a blast creating them!  I can't wait to play more.  

Are you game for some recycling and scrapping?  I have my newest challenges up at Secret Scrapper.  There is a great RAK from me up for grabs, it will be chosen randomly from all who post a creation this month.  I promise it's something good!  

Altered challenge #1 Recycled Packaging Challenge


Altered Challenge #2  Get Organized Challenge

 

Well, enough for today.  What exciting things are you doing this weekend? 
a hui hou! 

No comments: