pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Friday, February 20, 2009

How to Beat the Winter Blues...Simply Spring



Well, there comes a time (all season long for me) when we all want some relief from the cold dark winter.  Here are some projects I created with Tinkering Ink's Simply Spring stamp set.  I wrote a review on them, you can find it here.  I learned a lot about clear stamp materials and why some stamps are so cheap (Studio G) and some so expensive.  It might be interesting to you.  It was educational for me. 

I have re-discovered my Sakura Glaze Pens.  I love the way the ink flows so nicely.  I used these to color in the flowers and flourishes on my layout above and the card below.  Can you guess what my favorite stamp was?!  LOL. I just love those crows.  I used some Black Stickles on the crows in the card below to make the crows stand out.  



This last piece is an album made from a Love Elsie house album.  I created a header page and two photo pages for each season.  I used some of my hoarded Club Scrap paper for this one.  I love that paper so much, but it doesn't do me any good to be sitting in my accordian file.  And I also used some of my scraps from the Ice Skater Albums (love that Prima paper!). 

Happy Scrapping! 
A hui hou!

No comments: