pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Friday, February 06, 2009

Is it February Already?!

 

Where has the time flown?!  

I have created and reviewed and lived and enjoyed for the past few months.  I've jumped on the band wagon and am creating a 365 album with the focus on journaling.  I don't always take photos on the day of, nor do I write on that day, but I will end up with 365 journal entries (hopefully this year) of all the little things I don't usually get to write down. 

I'm starting a new schedule and have not blocked in a time for blogging, that's something that I'll have to change.  I have some really fun things coming up so I hope you will check back.  

Meanwhile, here is some of the work I did in January...
 
ScrapFriend Product Reviews: 
I have been very fortunate to review some new products in January.  With every review there are five opinions and projects to go with them.  Each review has brief information on how the projects were created.  I hope you will check them out for inspiration or information.  



Just in time for Valentine's Day, I got to play with Basic Grey's Bittersweet Collection.  It's a fun one!  I loved the patterns and colors!  The great thing about this collection is that it is not a Valentine's Day only set, you can use it for a variety of themes.  Click here to view the reviews and projects.

I created the little puzzle piece album (header) and the Christmas Layout with this collection.  Tomorrow you can see the last project I created with this great paper! 


This is the first of two January sketches created for ScrapFriends.  There are tons more if you ever get stuck and want some inspiration.  Renee does wonderful card sketches as well. 

  

That's enough for today.  Hope you have an awesome weekend!  
a hui hou! 


1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey girl hope all is well great layouts...