pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Grand Opening of Talk Story


Aloha mai! 

Greetings to you!  I hope that this day finds you enjoying life!  I have been busy these last few weeks with the CKC convention and re-designing my website!  I hope that you will take a few moments at your leisure to turn the pages of my site and let me know what you thing.  

The feature I am really excited about is my Blog.  I would love to be able to communicate with you more frequently and more individually than I have been able to in the past.  

On this page, you will have the opportunity to post comments and observations and we can all get to know each other better! 


Have no fear, I will continue to email you with announcements, unless you tell me otherwise.  You can also RSS subscribe to my blog or you can subscribe to email updates.  I hope you will tell your friends about this site and this feature.  


I have a wonderful planner, purse album and a wonderfully embellished set of Christmas cards new onEBay .  You also have another chance to bid on a custom planner for someone you love {yourself?!} as well. 


I have posted new items on Etsy   including a card set all ready for giving with cards, envelopes, folder and gift tag. 

I also have some great new mini tags for your scrapbook pages or for your gift giving needs.  I can combine payment for Etsy and eBay items and save you shipping too!


I hope to make this blog a fun place for you to visit.  I have already posted some archived items for your reading pleasure, and will be adding some fun projects for you to try too! 


I’d love to hear from you, please add a comment in my photo albums or here on this blog!

A hui hou

pomaika`i



 

No comments: