pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Are we sick of turkey yet?



Aloha Tuesday,

Well, at least I haven’t really had to cook for three days...more time for scrapping!  My son rebelled tonight and did not want to eat anymore leftovers.  We had top ramen and chicken dogs instead.   Poor thing though, guess what’s for lunch tomorrow...


I had some time over the break to create, my favorite thing to do!


 Advent Star Calendar/Album

I’ve been overdue for an advent calendar.

It will close after the first of December, but it is sure to be a treasure for years to come.


“BIG TOP CIRCUS” Deluxe Planner/photo album

I hope you will take a look at this entertaining album. I had a lot of fun creating it. The 2008 can be removed if you want a different year.


Lunchbox Mini Albums and Cards Set


Purse planner


**Craft Fair Fun**

Kai’s school is having a winter craft fair this weekend.  It’s going to be a great way for little kids to make beautiful gift for someone else.  Although if they are anything like my son at that age (4-7) they will want to keep them all.  We’ll have a little booth there.  I’ve made some card sets.  It was supposed to be Kai making origami and little things, but he would rather read or do other “fun” things.  “Mom, this craft fair thing is too HARD!”  So we’ll just go an have a good time.  I was thinking we could do a make and take with little punchkins that we have.  Kids could put together little paper dolls for ornaments or something...though that would mean punching a hole in their head...hmmm, maybe we’ll just put them in baggies and they can take them home to play with....LOL


Well, take care and have a wonderful week.

Aloha nui.

Don’t forget to check out my Etsy shop for buy it now items.

www.scrapaloha.etsy.com

No comments: