pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fashionista Planner


I had a great, but way too short weekend.  For those of you familiar with iMacs, I upgraded to the new OS called Leopard.  My son was so excited he wanted to do all the brand new functions at once.  


Time machine is this way cool back up program that he’s been dying to see on my computer.   We thought that it would be up and running in an hour...  BUT...first, we needed to clear my external hard drive, which means backing up everything that was on there to begin with...that took about 2 days.  THEN we found out that the drive was too small for the amount of information in my computer (mostly pictures).  LOL.  


So now I have to decide if I want to get a bigger external hard drive...I think this is such a metaphor for life...


Anyway, while everyone was busy catching up with technology, I was having fun in my little studio creating.  


I hope you’ll take a look at my items this week.  I have a really fun piece:  fashionista planner on ebay along with my smiles planner at a reduced price. 


I also loaded a brand new purse planner on etsy along with some gift tags and note embellishments for your pages.  


Eventually, I am planning to make more of an exciting blog, but my “time machine” is not working and I have run out of time LOL.  Have a great week.  Happy Happy Thanksgiving enjoy life! 

a hui hou.

pomaika`i

No comments: