pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I can’t believe how this year has flown by.  It seems like just yesterday it was Halloween.  Now it’s only a few weeks until Christmas!  Instead of  feeling rushed, today I will take some time to enjoy the day, it’s beautiful out, the sun is shining (for once LOL) and my son is out of school. 


While counting all my blessings, I would like to thank you for being a part of my scrapbook ‘ohana (family).  To those whom I just met to those of you who have been with me for a long time, here are a few of my wishes for you: 


Warm be the love that surrounds you
Good be your friends and true
Constant be hope and promise,
Useful the work that you do
Close be your family around you
Good health be yours day by day
Long be the life you're living
And full of much joy on the way

                                                           --unknown

                                    

Take care and a hui hou (until we meet again)

Aloha nui (lots of love)

pomaika`i and ‘ohana




No comments: