pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm Official! My first product review at Scrapfriends


Aloha mai!
Hooray!  I am so excited!  I'm official!!!  My very first review for Scrapfriends on the Somerset Studio Gallery-Winter 2008 magazine has been published.  All of my projects are shown there. We have more reviews and projects for the Somerset Studio Gallery on the site as well.  I hope you will check all of them out.  All of the projects are so special and different!  

The full supply list for these frames can be found in my review.  
I'll be posting more of my projects in the coming days!  
Mahalo for looking!  
A hui hou!

1 comment:

Alycia Sanders said...

Good Morning!

Thanks for the comments on my blog! And yes, you'll see me in Seattle towards the end of the year. I'm looking forward to it.

I just checked out your review and your projects, they're amazing. I LOVE the look that you created on both the accordian album and the altered cards! So gorgeous!