pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Monday, January 07, 2008

Transformations




Transformations-becoming something different from what I have been... is a word that best describes my life today.  There are many changes happening in my life and career.  Exciting and difficult both.  (created for a challenge at My Scrapbook Nook)


As an artist, I would like to focus my energies on stretching my creativity and taking my art to the next level, whatever that may be.  


To achieve this goal, I have challenged myself to do a layout a day in 2008.  Being realistic, there might be some days when I have to give my self permission to “slack” and “just do something scrappy for the day.  


So far so good.  I have joined a thread at the The Pub on the Two Peas Website dedicated to the LOAD challenge.  It is very positive and scrappers of all levels are participating.  Leave a comment if you’d like to join me.  It’s more fun with a support group.  


BTW, for my wonderful eBay and Etsy family, I will be listing soon...I promise!!!  

until then...

a hui hou...


Transitions LO

Supplies: BG papers, Watch parts, ribbon, rhinestones, hinge, MM brads, We R Memory Keepers eyelet, fiber, beads, stickers-sandylion 


The door opens on the right hand side to reveal my journaling.  


No comments: