pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Stitch in time

Aloha mai,
Today was a great day.  All the Christmas decoration boxes went back on the shelf, of course I found some decorations that I forgot to put away...I do that every year.  I don't know why I am surprised LOL.  
I also got most of my LATE Christmas presents addressed and ready to go.  Talk about procrastination!  I keep joking that I don't have time for life, I need to scrap LOL.  
Anyway... today is the last day for this round of the Queen Kat Blog Challenge.  

Here is my card:

I used muslin, stamped using Inque Boutique stamps and Staz-on Ink, and sewed around the muslin and the title.  The cameo is popped for dimension. 

Here are a few of DS's thank you cards.  I forgot to take a picture of all of them before I sealed them up.  But these are pretty fun:  

I love how innovative he is with his thank yous.  Last year he drew the gift he was given by each person on the cards.  

It's getting late.  I get to work tomorrow so I'll have more fun treasures to show.  
Have a great weekend! 
a hui hou!

No comments: