pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged



Aloha Mai! 
Better late than never ;)  
Rusty Pickle Chef Kathie D. (check out her blog for some stunning work!) tagged me a while back, right in the middle of this wonderful allergy season.  I figure I better get on with the game...Thanks Kathie, sorry so late!!      

So here are the rules:

1.  If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.

2.  Link the person from whom you received the award.

3.  Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.  Put links to those blogs on yours.

5.  Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated. 

Here are my nominations:

1.  April Derrick  multi talented designer with Memory Villa, ScrapFriends and Flair Designs
2. Kelly Totally excellent designer who comes up with the greatest combinations of products! 
3.  Lynne Anne super blogger and extremely talented designer at SF
4.  Amy B very talented designer friend I met along the way
5.  Alycia Sanders super mom and ultra Rusty Pickle Chef
6.  Carrie Leavitt of Scrapdango fame
7.  Tammy M of way cool and excellent designer at ScrapFriends

Thank you for the honor I am happy to pass it on! 

Aloha nui! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Pomaika`i!