pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Switch Plates Anyone?


Aloha Mai!!
My review on Tinkering Ink Retro collection is up at Scrapfriends now.  There are some really great projects by our Review Team members.  I hope you'll check them out here.  I really love this collection, it's full of color and action.  Just what I needed to work with with winter coming along so quickly! 

I have some brief instructions for creating the wonderful switchplates in my review which is the last on the page.  This project was very quick and fun!  LMK if you have any additional questions. 

I just finished updating my website, whew, what a job.  Thank goodness for the wonderful programs with WYSIWYG or I would not survive having to do HTML! 

Today I work on some Ikaika's costume for Halloween.  He will sew most of it, but I will help with the little details since time is short.  Skate America took up a lot of our time this weekend.  And of course we can't start a project too soon before it's needed LOL.  


My Mom loves Kim, Yu-Na, the phenomenal skater from Korea.  I took some photos for her since we were lucky enough to see her skate on Saturday and Sunday.  She shares my birthday which is really cool (of course she's a little younger than me LOL).  I think my Mom will get a kick out of that!  

Have you started thinking about Christmas this year?  It's about that time of the year for Christmas cards...

Better get to work now.  
Until next time...
A hui hou! 


5 comments:

Kathie said...

Skate America...how fun, I just love iceskating (watching it that is)...awesome switchplates too!

Christmas hmmm yep it has crossed my mind...check out Lynn's blog for some great cards!

http://www.lynniemarie.blogspot.com/

Have a great day, btw I tagged you on my blog!

Kathie

dpelham said...

I like the switch covers. I may have to try that for our newly painted kitchen.
Christmas is on my mind, I'm going to try and make my own cards this year. I'm thinking stamping & layering.
That girl needs some padding and a hockey stick.

Alycia Sanders said...

Hey, those are really cute! Great review too!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous photo! Amazing!

luv2scrapmilestones said...

just found your blog via papertrunk -- and love how creative you are. FABULOUS! BTW do you live in Hawaii??? Is there a scrapbook store in Honolulu??? I will be there at the end of January and would love to find some goodies in hawaii!!! thanks and hugs