pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Saturday, October 11, 2008

3D Punchie Embellishments



Aloha Mai! 
Halloween is coming soon, and here is my latest creation for the season.  It's for a coach appreciation gift so shhhh, don't say anything!  I'll make cards and an index for a perpetual birthday calendar.  Watch for my ScrapFriends review of Cosmo Cricket Haunted Collection coming soon.   



You've seen this card before, well, I wrote up a tutorial for you on how to make easy 3D flower embellishments.   I hope you'll check it out.  I find myself using these flowers on all sorts of projects!  

Tomorrow I will be helping my Kumu (Hula Source or Teacher) move into her new place.  I hope my allergies abate soon.  Yuck, this Fall has been really harsh for some reason! 

See you soon!  
A hui hou!


  

No comments: