pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Monday, October 27, 2008

Skate America 2008!


Aloha Mai,
Yay!  This past weekend was wonderful!   Production Sports produced Skate America 2008 in Everett, Wa.  Laura Lee and Steve Baker did a wonderful job with this huge international event and we broke the standing attendance record held by Spokane!!!

The skaters were great, the fans were wonderful, Ikaika had a blast doing some flower sweeping and participating in the Victory Ceremony.  He was lucky enough to hold the Bronze Medal that went to his favorite skater, Evan Lysacek!  Totally cool, and he was on the ice at the same time as Evan was warming up.  I promised not to post that photo though.  :( LOL.

I was able to do some fun volunteer work at the airport, in the arena and in Fan Fest as well.  It was all a wonderful experience.  You can find the results of the competition at Ice Network and if you love Ice Skating, you can even subscribe for a season of video coverage (charge).

Last but not least!!!  I would like to debut my newest creation, an acrylic album large enough to hold at least 10 DVD/CD pages for a total of 20 discs.   The album is shown with black cardstock as a cover page so that you can see the engraving better.  I can personalize the cardstock color and ribbon for you.  

With all the DVD and CD storage of video and photos, I thought that it would be a super idea to have a place to put all of these items.   The cover is laser engraved and the words can be personalized. 

Please check with me about this album for other sports or events.  

Enough for now,  
Thanks for visiting! 
a hui hou!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your busy girl..... Hope all is well looks great thealbum