pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Follow Your Dreams


Aloha Mai,
I have one last thing to post before I go to sleep.  I was able to finish my LO for Rusty Pickle Chef Alycia's Challenge today.  I am so glad to finally use the awesome Rusty Pickle paper that I bought a few months ago, and also to use this picture that I have been really wanting to scrap for ages!   I wrote the two dreams that my son has on the flourishes; Olympic Ice Skating Champion and Robot builder and programmer.

Supplies: Rusty Pickle paper, chipboard, cardstock sticker, stamps.  Photo turns, rhinestones, buttons, fiber & lace, embroidery thread.


New Etsy Listings tomorrow: 


I created a couple of card sets that I will be posting on Etsy tomorrow.  The inspiration came from the challenges at the Secret Scrapper Virtual Crop.  The crop continues tomorrow, so if you are up for some very fun challenges, please pop on over!  

Well, it's late and I want to work hard tomorrow.  Have a wonderful day!
a hui hou!

No comments: