pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Monday, February 04, 2008

Love Cards are in the Air


Aloha Mai,
Here are some valentine's day cards that I created.  More are available in my Etsy shop

For the card above, I used Queen Kat Stamps in response to the Caardvard's valentine challenge.  

Below is a card set that I will be listing in my Etsy shop tomorrow.  It makes a great gift.  I used Inque Boutique stamps and watercolors for the image and acrylic paint for the hearts.  The cards come in a folder with a fiber tie and tag for easy gift giving.  



 

Tomorrow I'd like to share some really exciting personal scrapping news with you. 
Have a wonderful night! 
a hui hou!

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oooOOOoooOOOoooh!!! i am absolutely IN LOVE with both your valentine AND your card set!!! what terrific collaging you do!!!

Sandy said...

Wow they are gorgeous Cards. Love your work.

Jackie Plank said...

Very pretty cards!