pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tinkering Ink


Aloha Mai,
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  I wanted to share a LO that I created for the Chat with Tinkering Ink Owner and Designer Kezia over at Scrapfriends this past thursday.  The next chat will be on March 14...I wonder who it will be with this time...
This is a head shot of me...yup, my hair was pretty short then.  It was what they used in the Club to show all the instructors.  I used to teach aerobics and I was also a personal trainer. I found this picture while I was searching through my piles of unscraped photos {gasp} to find something to scrap.  I figured I looked so much better then, I better get that one in a book as proof that I was once young LOL.
Technique: For each flower, I used three punchies.  I curled and inked the edges, then placed one on the page, staggered the other right on top of it, then added the third (also staggered to find the best design) on a pop dot and on top of the first two.  I added a snowflake punchie for the stamen and a rhinestone in the middle.  
Thanks for letting me share!  
a hui hou! 

1 comment:

Amy Birch said...

What a BEAUTIFUL photo of you!!!

Gorgeous layout, too!!! You always do such spectacular work, Pomaika`i!