pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A little toot!





Aloha Mai,
I have some exciting news! I've been honored to be chosen for the Secret Scrapper Design Team for the first half of 2008! I will be holding Altered Art challenges at the site starting March 1st with a peek on February 29th.

In the meantime, there are tons of challenges for February, something for everyone, from LOs to Cards to Altered Art! Generous prizes and lots of fun company on the message board. I hope you'll check it out.

Secret Scrapper is the designer and manufacturer of some totally cool unique and alterable albums. Take a look in their products section. I can't wait to get my hands on these!

I hope you'll visit me there on the boards sometime soon!

You can find this Love Notes Album in my Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

Crissi Harvey said...

congratulations!! of to look at secret scrapper