pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Scrappin Sunday!


Aloha mai! 
I have been able to squeeze some scrapping in today.  I have a card that I created from the weekly CPS sketch. 
 
I also created a few items for the challenges at the Secret Scrapper Virtual Crop.  It runs the rest of today.  If you missed it, but are interested in making any of these wonderful ideas, please visit the link above and look for the tutorials under the correct threads.  

This watercolor card was done for Kristi's clothing inspiration challenge.  

Here is the inspiration: 


My son Kai and I did Mandy's post-it note challenge together: 
Here is his cover:

April did another challenge for creating a pencil holder.  Kai and both did the challenge too. Here is my piece.  


There were other really fun challenges.  I hope you will take a look.  
Thanks for visiting my blog and talking story with me! 

a hui hou!

No comments: